Saturday, October 2, 2010

Will's Birthday

So, Will's birthday is tomorrow. He'll be 26. I can remember a time when I couldn't imagine dating a 20 year old, much less a 26 year old. It seems like just yesterday that celebrations of birthday definitely included alcohol. Now dinner and going home to see the parents are the highlight. Wow, I'm getting old

Mom and I went shopping for bridesmaid dresses today. Amazing how much more difficult shopping for other people is than actually picking out my own dress. Started at David's Bridal simply because they are the cheapest. Found something that will work, but definitely not blown away. Then again, none of the dresses have really blown me away.

So excited to start taking engagement/bridal pictures here soon. Couldn't be more excited to have Lorie Beth shoot some pictures of us. Still deciding who else will do our engagement pictures. We really like Dana Jo Photography and Rach Lea Photography.... both within our price range. Let us know who you like best or if you have any other suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment